Friday, February 13, 2009

Summer is Coming

I don't know about all of you, but I am certainly excited to hear some "different" music from the pianists.. I can only imagine their families feel the same way.

I am going to nudge the students forward with a higher difficulty level in the next few months. It won't be long until we are in the summer months, so the time between recital and school being out is a time to bear down and push forward.

And speaking of summer schedules, I am open to suggestions as to how to fit piano lessons in with your vacation schedules, etc. I have thought about doing a package deal (a package of x number of lessons for $x.xx) that you can fit in where you want throughout the summer. If any of you would be interested in going to that kind of a program rather than the normal month-to-month program, let me know. We'll work out the details.

Congratulations to Jackson, who has just completed his Little Mozart #2 book. Way to go Jackson!

Congratulations to Leo -- who has advanced to the Schaum book.

Congratulations to Kacie -- who is going into her Adult Level 2 book.

Congratulations to Rumi who is going into Basic Level 3.

*High Five* to Adam for continuing to practice as he and his family are moving!

Congratulations to Shiven on the birth of his new sister recently.

Happy Birthday to Neil!

See you at lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment